Statement of Faith
Reposing our faith wholly in the Lord Jesus Christ for our salvation and believing in the teachings and practices of the Baptists and in those great distinctive principles for which they have stood, namely:
1. The pre-eminence of Christ as our divine Lord and Master,
2. The supreme authority of the Bible and its sufficiency as our only rule of faith and practice.
3. The right of private interpretation and the competence of the individual soul in direct approach to God,
4. The absolute separation of Church and State,
5. A regenerate Church membership,
6. The beautiful, symbolic ordinance of Believer's Baptism in obedience to the command of Christ,
7. The observance of the Lord's Supper as a memorial to His death on our behalf,
8. The complete independence of the local church and its independence in associated fellowship with other churches,
9. The solemn obligation of majority rule, guaranteeing equal rights to all and special privileges to none,
10. The spiritual unity of all believers for which the Master so earnestly prayed and,
11. A worldwide program of missionary fervor and evangelism in obedience to the final command of Jesus.
Our congregation also adheres to the Baptist Faith and Message which is available below.